[A/S] Mexico

I am considering a first-time ever trip into Mexico, extending our
January Brownsville trip on into Tamaulipas or even Veracruz.

Can anyone on this list give me some orientation on how to do that and
what to expect -- campgrounds, traveling
with  dogs, getting supplies and services, potential conflicts with the
authorities and the residents, roads to take and roads
to avoid, etc. ad inf.?  Can anyone point me to websites that will
address such issues?

                   Thanking you in advance,
		-- Lew #4239

'72 Safari