Re: [A/S] temp trailer plates- watch out in Massachusetts

Oooof - you all are reminding me why  I no longer live in either NY or Mass.
( I have lived in both in the past).  Registration of motor vehicles is so
easy out here in Colorado, although getting a title replaced on a house
trailer took a bit of effort and paperwork, it was accomplished with a
minimum of fuss and the payment of a few dollars in back personal property
taxes.  Like maybe less than $10 !!

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado