[A/S] Battery Charger

If anyone read my earlier posts, I'm looking for an alternative
solution to the dead Univolt in my trailer. With everyone's
reccomendations, I have been looking in to full time chargers as a
power supply and charging system for 12V systems. I've come to the
conclusion that a charging system that is hardwired to the 120V,
hooked to the battery, and output through the fuse panel of the old
Univolt (power off to Univolt of course) would be the simples
solution. If anyone knows any reason why I shouldn't do this, speak
up please! :) I've pasted in the address of the unit I am interested
in. As always, I welcome your thoughts, comments, and of course
expertise.

I'm thinking this one will adequately do the trick, and that if I
choose to have 2 batteries, it will work for that too.

http://www.onlinemarine.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/online_superstore/electrical/statpower_tc10hw_charger
.htm?L+scstore+scpr9173+998729422

Thanks,

Barry