Re: [A/S] A/S Honda Generator built Onto A-frame/ New Hitch too.

I did remove the battery tray on the Bambi, but that was because I
installed the Blue Ox Weight Distributing hitch.  Before that the tray
stayed.   I cut a notch in the fwd portion of the oval dual propane
tank tray and moved it forward so that the notch fit around the base
of the power jack.  Then I used SS bolts to secure the propane tray to
the frame.  The power jack is an aftermarket unit.  Before I had that
I had modified the existing jack with an extension on the crank, since
with the jack sitting in the propane tank cover, the existing length
of the crank handle coming form the jack's vertical post was too short
to come out of the perimeter of the cover.   Power jack solved that
problem and made hitching and dropping MUCH easier.

I've got some pictures I can send when I get to my home- if I
remember!