Re: [A/S] What NOT to forget

I have what is known as a Master Camping List. I has everything you
could possibley need or want to go camping, and I use it to check the
supplies and pack. In addition, I make a list of things that are
specific to this trip, food, toys, replacement supplies for the trailer
etc.

Then I have another list called the Millenium departure list which
reminds me what to do when leaving with the trailer. The first item is:
know where we are going. ( no U-turns with the trailer...)

Trusting to memory is increasingly a recipe for later crankiness. If you
don't need lists now, you better start practising with them. Only a
matter of time.

Another good trick is to keep a notebook diary of each trip,one page,
what was good, bad, tips and no-no's.

Daisy