Re: [A/S] Generators

That's right - about 10 hours at full output. However, 'full output' might
be difficult to achieve unless one were running the a/c on high cool and a
number of other appliances and tools...
The rv has a 40lb permanently-mounted ASME tank on the undercarriage, and
i've been on three-day camping trips using the gas range, the A/C, TV/VCR
and DSS, laptop, etc. ad libitum and always returned home with plenty of
propane left. My typical camping trips over the past couple of summers have
been two and three day trips to boondock situations where even my cell phone
won't work, which is the point, since i've needed the A/C and laptop to get
some uninterrupted work done. With the Trailwind and FrankenJeepster
'neo-vintage' rig, i expect i will be doing more rallies and leisurely
road-trips, where full hook-ups are available.

My preference is for the lower rpm Emerald Plus for exactly the reasons you
mentioned, a little more efficient, and less wear and tear on the working
parts.

Tuna
'48 Trailwind
WBCCI#8862/VAC