[A/S] Shower Tub Crack Repair

Joe,

I would not brag about this method as a recommended repair but I had a
cracked shower pan in an A/S several years ago, 1996 as I think about it,
and repaired it with a cheap package of two part adhesive bought at
Wal-Mart.  I don't remember the brand name but it was two small tubes the
size of a Super Glue tube with instructions to mix the contents of the two
tubes in equal parts.  I mixed it, spread it along the surface of the crack,
and I think I used a sewing needle to spread it into, not just on top of,
the crack.  It held for years without breaking again or having the crack
spread.

Harvey