Re: [A/S] Going to check out airtream today

I would do more than "ask"  I would want to see all the stuff working.  Have
them run the stove, the water heater...the furnace....have them plug in the
fridge way before you get there to feel it cold.  Run the a/c with nothing
else running.

Take a screw driver and check for floor rot.

As for the tires, no matter how good they might look... if they are over 4
years old... replace them!

I wonder, if before "complete greenhorns" go look...maybe if you posted where
you live one of the experienced list members might live near you and be
willing to go with you.

Sounds like a neat trailer.... I hope it works for you.

Hunter