Re: [A/S] Going to check out airtream today

<<  In May we attended our local WBCCI Rally and discovered that our trailer
was owned
 previously by not one (which I knew about) but two of the members there.>

Amazing, how did you find that out? Did they recoognize it?  If so, how?
Dings? (c:

 <Many folk there expressed to me that the 23 foot Safari was there favorite
 size for towing, etc. You will find too that maNy A/S owners have a large
 Airstream & also a smaller one like a Safari for rallies & towing in
caravans.  >>

Interesting... what do they use the larger one for?

Hunter