[A/S] Going to check out airtream today

Hi,
Well today is the day we are going to look at the 1978 23' Safari. Here are
the things we are going to check out: Ask about service and maintenance
records; age of tires brakes and batteries; check hitch; look for water
damage; check windows and screens; ask if there have been any problems with
plumbing, gas lines or the electrical systems. Can you think of anything that
we have missed? We are complete greenhorns here and are kind of nervous.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Sarah & Steve