[A/S] Re: Airstream Motor Coaches

My Wife and I have owned three travel tailers, oops, make that four.
We currently own a 1962 Bambi, (which is sold), and a 1985 345
Motorhome.  We will probably never go back to a trailer again.
It really is a lot to do with lifestyle.  With my Motorhome, I can
pull into a park in a driving rain storm, drop the hydraulic jacks,
start the generator, and never venture outside in the rain.  Traveling
down the road we take advantage of stop lights and such to grab a
sandwich out of the frig, or a can of soda, ect.  We tow a regular car
behind and then we don't have to try to park a large tow vehicle where
ever we go.  On hot days the unit is already cool when we pull in for
the night as the air runs all day.

I think that a motorhome is more convenient if one is doing a lot of
traveling.  It is easier to set up for the night and quicker to get
going in the morning.  I think a trailer is nicer if one is going to
stay in one place for a while.

In general you will find that trailer people will defend trailers, and
motorhome people will defend motorhomes.  Choose what fits you
lifestyle, and ignore all the free advice you get, including this one.

J. Cooper
1985 345 Turbo-diesel
1962 Bambi
http://wwww.ccooperhawk.net