[A/S] Airstream Motor Coaches

I currently own a vintage 1976 31' Airstream trailer which I love and would
not part with. But over the next few years my wife and I are thinking about
spending more time traveling in and around Texas, NM, AZ and Florida. I work
from my home and travel as needed to these areas and feel a coach would
better suite my needs for a  more full timing arrangement.

The new coaches on the road today are just awesome and there are so many to
choose from. Any comments on the newer model Airstream coaches. Thanks.