Re: [A/S] Airstream Motor Coaches

Don - I also work from my home and travel extensively for
business.  I'm  restoring my 64 Tradewind for my puppy and I to travel
in.  It has been working so well I'm considering FULL TIMING in it.

Considered a Coach but it then it was more expensive -

higher acquisition cost
two insurance premiums
two different motors to have to maintain - have to pull a car to get around.
much lower mileage
less resale value (opinion)

and to me living in what your driving is just not as nice as pulling into a
campground and leaving the car to get in my "Home/Office".

The only draw back I saw was if it was raining.  And some peoples perceived
image of my not driving a new coach which doesn't phase me as I'm not
responsible for other peoples actions or opinions. LOL

But that's my person take on the subject.

What is it that you do.  Please contact me off forum.

Thanks

Blair

64 Tradewind