Re: [A/S] First overnight stay and delivery/dogs

I'm not the one to ask... Brady has been diagnosed with the worst case of
separation anxiety the dog shrink has ever seen.

On the rare occasons when I leave him he screams and screams when I come back.

When he had the back surgery in Florida we were apart for 2 nights.  When I
picked him up he came in the room, looked at me and screamed for the next few
minutes.

The vet was horrified... said he never made a sound the whole 2 days.

My solution is not to leave him.... (c:

Hunter