Re: [A/S] First overnight stay and delivery/dogs

Hunter,
         My little Pug/Pomeranian, Maile, has been trucking around with me
since she was five months old.  Every time I leave her in the cab or in the
Airstream she gets "separation anxiety" and starts a little dog howl.  When
I finally return she gets hyperactive and pants for many minutes.

I'd like to figure out how to bring her down a few notches.  So far my plan
is that she will calm with age.  Ask Sandy Noyes about Maile and her panic
attacks when "Papa" is not immediately accessible.

Bob