[A/S] Moen Faucet Revisited

Hi Gang,

Well, I made it to Knoxville...  on the way my faucet started to drip again.
Those of you who were on this list a year ago might remember the problems I
had then.  I couldn't turn it all the way off. I went to Home Depot, in
Ocals, and got (free) a new cartridge.

I installed it and it didn't work right..... I called them back, whining and
they actually sent the salesman ( a plumber) to the farm and he discovered
the one I got was defective nd put a working one in for me (c:

Well, now this one is continously dripping when I shut it off.  I am not
amused.

I had Delta faucets for years and never had problems... what's up with this
Moen?

Since when do faucets have cartridges? Do they all have them?

All the fittings under the sink go up to the faucet through the same
hole...that implies that it's one of those "easy to replace" faucets... would
that be a correct assumption?

I see a Delta in my future....... any reason why I can't switch?

Hunter