[A/S] Tekonsha Voyager

Hi troops,
Could anyone tell me how a Tekonsha Voyager Brake controller works? I have
a Kelsey-Hayes which I plan to install at a later date, but as I'm not sure
whether I'm changing my tow vehicle, and as I'monly going to tow the 19'
Argosy Minuet this year, for ease of instalation I'm going for the Tekonsha.

It has 4 wires,  labelled
Ground	White
Battery	Black
Stop light	Brown
Trailer brakes	Blue

andinstructions on how to adjust and level the controller which were typed
by the previous owner, but no further info, and I always prefer to use
things I can understand....if anyone can help, (probably off-list), I'd be
grateful...as usual :)
(Also the blue wire for the trailer brake seems "kinda puny", but that's
what is there, so I guess it  must be right......)
Marie