Re: [A/S] Moen Faucet Revisited

Hunter,

While I can't help you with your problem directly, I
have had experience with Moen's customer service via
email.  I had a problem with a home kitchen unit that
was over 10 years old.  After explaining my problem
and asking for advice, I got a response in which they
sent me a new unit at no cost.  No receipt no nothing.

All I asked for was advice and ended up with a
replacement.  That's good customer service.

I'm not sure what their policy is for the A/S
equipment but they stand behind their products for
life.  You might want to try and see if they can offer
you some help.

Regards,

Jack

STL, Mo.