Re: [A/S] Hail Sale Visit, what's there, and extended warranty.

>Their business
> manager *really* pushed
> for the extended warranty and has contacted us
> several times.  He must get a
> commission or something.

He told me that "I would make my money back because
almost everyone will make a claim during the warranty
period".

If it works like the automobile world, I'm sure the
selling dealer gets a cut of the warranty price.  I
remember buying a van in which the business manager
told me that he bought a warranty for his daughter
when he bought her first car.  He couldn't see why I
wouldn't want that kind of protection.  Bottom line I
didn't buy the warranty and for the years I owned the
van, never had a repair that the warranty would have
covered.

>By the way, we
> have found their service to be excellent in every
> way.

That's good to hear.  A person who bought my previous
trailer had a bad experience where they scratched his
truck and wired the 7 way receptacle incorrectly.
This area was my biggest concern.  You are the third
person so far who has given me a good report.

Thanks!

Jack Canavera
STL Mo.