[A/S] history

^Tom Patterson and Harvey Barlow..............I have been sorting out a lot of
old stuff and found the
Historical and Informational Brochure  done by Floyd Wells a few years ago....he
had been in club longer than I have  but died a couple of years ago now.
Would you want me to photocopy it
and send you a copy?   that is if you never saw it.     Have a huge pile of old
Blue Berets'   guess I wasn't thinking a couple of years ago dumped old
directories from 64 to 1989.....decided I am not going to live forever so my
kids don't have piles of stuff to go thru I would start cleaning out some
things.         So if anyone wants old BB  they are welcome.      Guess I had
better check with JC too
Besides think how much space I will  have for accumulating more junk.   Pearl in
So Cal