Re: [A/S] greetings from new list member.

Verna,

I added a SmarTire system when I replaced tires after a flat beat up on
my coach.  Transmitters in wheels, receiver in vehicle (I have mine
clipped to visor).  It monitors tire pressure and temperature and can be
programmed with low, and low low pressure and high and high high
temperature alarms. Can be seen at:

www.smartire.com

Has already caught low tire pressure for me within 100' of start of a
trip. Added air instead of a new tire that time.

Matt