[A/S] My "new" 67 Safari

I just received my owners manual from Secretarial Services, but where do
I find the nitty gritty details about the electrical, gas , plumbing,
and maintenance?  I don't even believe in electricity (must be magic),
so I need a source of detailed info on converters, circuits, batteries,
converting to solar, etc.  How about maintaining the water system
filters, pumps, valves. No local airstream repairmen nearby, and I'd
rather do it myself.  My new Safari is a gem, and I want to learn all
about it. I've always wanted an Airstream.  Now I need to fix her up and
get educated.  It lacks a battery, and I want to get some solar panels.
 Any suggestions on where I can get good info would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks, Jeff Brown   brownj@ci.boulder.co.us