[A/S] Re: adjustment on a suburban furnace

I am a safety professional at at chemical facility, and have
experiance with carbon monoxide that no one should have to face.

I took my '68 to get the furnace checked out as he first thing on the
list... it only ran $72 for inspection cleaning and ajustment. Now
when I sleep I don;t worry about the "headache" that might be comming
on...or the sight groggy feeling overcomming me as I lay in bed... or
the disoriation I might be experiancing as the 4th gimlet takes
effect... or is it CO? and I woun;t awake inthe morning.