Re: [A/S] adjustment on a suburban furnace

Terry. There is a slotted shaft that is in the front left lower corner of the
furnace. This shaft is connected to the "air shutter" thats on the back side
of the burner log. This adjustment can only be properly made when the furnace
is in first class condition, and a mica cap must be used so that the burner
flame can be observed while adjusting the shutter. CAUTION!!!!!  YOU MUST BE
VERY FAMILIAR WITH ALL OF THE PARAMETERS  IN ORDER TO DO THIS CORRECTLY. What
is the LPG pressure as an example? If you do not know, then we suggest that
you leave it alone, and take it to a qualified shop. Please be advised that
we share no liability should you injure yourself or any others. Your playing
with DYNAMITE. Good luck.  Lori