[A/S] Thermostat for Suburban

A cold hello!

	Cold weather has arrived with temperatures in the 20's last night.  That
brings about a question regarding the thermostat.  The top of the
thermostat allows for setting the targeted temperature.  On the bottom is a
movable lever switch.  It seems its normal position is center and
the"On"  position should be by a movement to the right. The heat works but
I'm not sure of the movement.  The Manual does not picture the thermostat
but the printed directions say to move the lever to the right.  Last time I
tried that nothing happened.  I finally decided to forget but when I moved
the switch back to center the blowers came on.  Is that switch an
igniter   which you move right and then back to ignite the furnace or is it
an on off switch to be left to the right during operation.

	My first road trip with the trailer was last week end.  Took it to
Williamsburg to the Region 3 Tidewater Eastern North Carolina Rally.  A lot
of nice folks. The heat worked fine but still not sure how I got it
working. All other systems worked fine. It was a good thing as the water
hose froze to the crunchy state.  The new Ram TD is getting a cap
today.  Maybe next week I can get around to installing the Beaver bed which
arrived last week.  Based on Hunters experience I bought the heavy duty
version.

	Finally after all of the  questions about installing the speaker's.  The
real problem was with the radio receiver.  I installed the four speakers,
which required that the leads be taped off as they were touching the
aluminum shell.  Once all was in place they sounded awful.  The tech who
installed the radio first claimed that I was overloading the tweeters
etc.  Did not seem to make sense as I was not blasting them.  He then took
out the radio, a new Pioneer, and discovered that the wiring harness
attached at the factory was not wired correctly.  After repositioning the
wires and hooking up again all works well.

	Thanks for all the past help.

	Al Owens