[A/S] Brrrr- It's cold out

HI Gang,

I guess everyone is busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, that or the list is
down which I guess it isn't or you wouldnlt be reading this (c:

Last night a bunch of us showed up in the chat room... what fun, it was
almost like meeting each other in person....almost.

I have been nervous for the last few days...freezing temperatures every night
here in SC, it was 19 degrees this morning when I got up.....needless to say
I've had the furnace cranked up and so far so good..... I do worry about
pipes freezing of course.  I think I'm glad I have no water in the holding
tank... I have to disconnect the hose every night and at noon I still don't
have water coming through it even though it's 50 degrees now.

Hunter, wishing she was in Florida