[A/S] Pix of Dinette alteration

The original owner of our 1998 Bambi had the dinette altered to make more of
a couch instead of the two bench type seats.  It was one of the features that
we really liked.  A smaller table was included but only two can be seated at
it - we use those wooden foldup 'tv' tables.  The alterations were done here
in California because the salesman told us that they took pictures of it and
sent them to the factory so they could see what a nice alternative it was.

I took some pictures of it with my new digital camera but try as I might I
cannot upload them to the egroups files.  I'm too stubborn to contact the
egroups as the "sorry" message always says to.

If anyone is interested I will send the pix directly to you as an attachment.
Just let me know which one(s) you want.

1. Overall pic of couch  113k
2. Box insert detail  102k
3. Corner detail 103k
4. Long back cushion 74k

I'll be out of town Fri - Wed so any requests I haven't sent before then will
be sent late next week.    -Norma