Re: [A/S] My "new" 67 Safari

Hi Jeff, Congradulations on the new safari. I am having solar done on my 67
caravel, I choose BP 585 panels, Solar Boost 2000 25 amp controller,
temperature compensator,and E-meter.
You should get single crystal panels.My friend is in the bizness,he`s
making the panels remote and removable so I dont have to park in the sun
facing south all the time.I cant wait till he finishes it, I cant afford to
do it at home ,but at least my trailer is not making more pollution.
Chris