Suburban Tow Rating - was RE: [A/S] Chev and Fords

My '90 3/4 ton Suburban with an injected (infected? lol) 350 has that 10,000
pound towing capacity, too.  I wasn't sure of the capacity cuz I bought it
used, and I think it was Phil Piper who directed me to the GM tech-help 800
phone number...all you've gotta have is the vehicle ID.

But towing 10,000 with the 350?  I think NOT.....at least if I actually
wanna make it to a rally during the current year...