[A/S] Re: Leveling-onward to the truth

So John, what you are saying is that those directions/instructions
that come with products are more than just suggestions!
Like, when the shampoo bottle reads, "Lather, Rinse, Repeat" they
really mean it...and in that order too?  That really explains a lot
about my dating problems when I was single!!!
Seriously, I would have to agree that I get as much, or more, useful
information from this group through practical experience of users as I
do from instruction manuals.  I really appreciate this group and their
willingness to share information.  Maybe one day I will be able to
give back!
Joe