Re: [A/S] New owners

Cathy & Dan
As someone said it's your trailer.  As for us, we bought a campsite at Gold
Bar Nature Trails, 60 miles Northeast of Seattle and love it. By owning the
site we can leave the A/S there all the time. The Monthly dues are $50 which
is about the same as paying to store it in a storage lot and we can use it
anytime we want. You can find one or the other of us or both 3-4 nights a
week. At 3 1/2 days per week average that's 182 days a year. Except for full
timers that's a lot more use than most A/S owners even think about. For our
purpose I would only consider a camping club where you have exclusive rights
to your site. Also check the financial records to be sure that it is
financially sound. And, who really owns the land. I have posted a folder
with pictures of our site on the Airstream site you might want to look at.
If you want more info on Gold Bar and how it compares to the site you are
considering contact me off list at caservice@uswest.net
We are in the process of rehabing our 73 Sovereign and it may be a couple
years before its road ready and we have the right tow vehicle before we show
up at a rally with it but we will get there. In the mean time we are getting
a lot of use out of it.
Greg
5917