[A/S] New owners

Hello All!!  I've been reading your posts for weeks now and feel compelled to
ask your valued opinions.  My husband and I just bought a 1965 Tradewind 24'
( off of Ebay,nonetheless).  We have it at a RV storage place now.  My
dilemma is that I am head over heads in love with this trailer.  The thought
of towing it anywhere and risking any injury bothers me.  We are looking into
buying a lot at a trailer ground ( called Campers Hideaway near Mt St Helens
).
Have any of you done such a thing and could we still go to rallies without
our beloved trailer?
Cathy and Dan