Re: [A/S] Re: Olema and Harpers Fery rally related to WBCCI future

Hi Dick,
    I whole heartedly agree with you, It was not my intent to bash the older
majority but to simply point out the differences that must be overcome to
achieve a growing and thriving membership. We should accept people for the
way they are and focus our energies in those areas that net the most benefit
to the overall membership. "You can't please all of the people all of the
time". So we will find common ground for some activities and alienate some
with others.

WAM