Re: [A/S] Mexico: what you need

My guess is that if you are worried about germs that you probably grew
up in a home that worried and may not have much immunity to bugs.  As a
farm woman and a 16 year veteran of teaching in Public Schools, there
aren't many bugs that can get me. I also think that more and more
countries are improving their standards.  Ask your Doctor for stuff for
the revenge and for his advice. You can also go to the place you get
shots for travel to exotic places like Africa and India. You probably
don't need the shots, but they are the experts on travel diseases.

Many people who travel to hot climates are ill with dehydration and /or
heat stroke. You need to drink lots and lots of water, bottled if you
prefer. You may need to use electrolyte solution if you get really
running and are really hot.

I think the veggie wash is a rip off, one more thing to sell us that we
don't need. A bit like shrink wrapping bananas. If water won't wash it
clean, you better not eat it at all, and you are in more danger from
agricultural chemicals than bacteria.

cook it or peel it or don't eat it.

Daisy