Re: [a/s] Canvas or vinyl awnings??

	First- just replacing the one you have- Carefree sells replacement vinyl
fabric for $199.95, any size. ( A side note- that is a common problem- the
"weathergaurd" portion of the fabric fading, etc.- it isn't just Carefree,
but all vinyl awnings- in sunny areas).

	For $319.95 (plus $35 freight), you can get a vinyl replacement with the
aluminum wrap at the top- so that it won't happen again (the whole fabric
will have to be out to fade).

	For $369.95 (plus $35 freight), you can get an acrylic fabric with
aluminum wrap..(standard color price- for a little more, you can choose
from 119 custom colors).

	All prices are suggested retail- and do not include installtion- which
isn't *real* hard, but can be a bit dicey (the awning springs have a lot of
tension).

	As far as which is best (and yes, Zip-Dee is, IMHO, by far the bast
awning, but you do pay for it), some people like vinyl- it is waterproof-
whereas the acrylic fabric isn't completely waterproof- so in a heavy rain,
moisture can come through.
	Personally, I much prefer acrylic- they will last almost forever (the
color is actually *in* the fabric), and I always seem to feel cooler under
an acrylic awning than a vint\yl one (though that is probably
psychological).
________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services