Re: [a/s] Canvas or vinyl awnings??

You know Carefree makes replacement fabric. Cost somewhere around 300
dollars. I just purchased Carefree for my second Airstream. 76 25 ft. The
ZipDee are really getting expense. I did not get the vinyl covering because
of the problem with mildew. Look into replacement fabric if your hardware is
ok. I also got the metal cover for the awning instead of the vinyl. I guess
I'm just again the vinyl especially here in Ohio where we don't always have a
lot of sun.