Re: [a/s] Hi-/washer/dryer/dishwasher

You will have some of the most wonderful experiences
of your life, once you all hit the open road! We
did!!! You will meet some of the most terrific fellow
RVer's and campground owners! You will find waking up
each morning to new visits, will actually make you NOT
want to ever return to everyday life! Have a Great
Time!!

Some friends of ours have a dishwasher in their
motorhome, and use it all the time. I have been a
little hesitant on the combination washer/dryer units,
Splendide, sold at Camping World. Wonder if they work
well or just waste a lot of energy?? They are 900/1400
watts and 16 amps. Quite a load on a standard 30 amp
trailer service line. A person would have to be pretty
careful with electric overloading. Most of these types
of appliances are installed in the new 50 amp rigs.
When we order our new Airstream we are looking into a
washer and dryer, and perhaps a dishwasher...where to
put it though??  Of course a person could get the
stackable units, too, but they use 1500 watts for
dryer also.
Many RV parks are providing internet access now, in an
area where you can "plug in" near their office. Also
as well, telephone lines to your RV spot. There is the
local library (have internet computers one can use for
free), in towns you travel thru, and the new Internet
Cafe Coffee shops in certain communities!
Many happy trailering miles to you and yours.....
Arizona Silver Streaker