[a/s] Uncoupling Question

Hi Gang,

If <knock wood> my trailer caught fire I doubt I would worry about the truck
or trailer..as I would have 4 babies to get to safety.  The dogs would be
easy, the cats............... well, lets hope it never happens.

If for some reason I didn't have the cats with me..... I could never get the
Hensley Hitch unhooked that fast.................. couldn't I just pull the
pin that hold the hitch bar and drive away from the trailer?

Hunter