Re: [a/s] Uncoupling Question

Hunter:

         Yes - I think that's the only choice with the Hensley, and it
makes sense for any hitch.  That has to be faster than trying to lift the
coupler off the ball with a hitch jack.  I don't know what you do if the
trailer is on its side - probably just call the insurance company.
         For the hensley, I don't think uncoupling the hitch ball would do
anything useful anyhow - it's buried in the middle of the hitch, among all
those magic linkages.

- Dick
(5368)