Re: [a/s] Cable or Antenna??? NO RED LIGHT

Don,
	I'm going to make some assumptions here. I assume that you have the
Winegard "bat wing" type antenna (a central housing, with wings coming off
of it), and not the Braund Skyliner, that unfolds to look like a "regular"
TV antenna (with individual elements).

	I'm betting that a previous owner removed the power supply, and just
hooked up the cable directly (maybe). You might pull out the two wall
plates that you have, and look for an unattached cable in the wall- I'm
thinking it will be at the front TV location (I have a customer with an '88
? Argosy, and I *think* that is where his is).

	The way that I trace antenna cables is to test them for continuity with
everything unhooked (should be no continuity), then short one end at a
time, and test again.

	Good luck!

________

	Chris Bryant