[a/s] Re: classic moterhome

dear Akunthita,
I am a new Airstreamer too. I think they are the most unique boats, airplanes,
trains, spaceships on the road (what are they and where did they come from?).
Airstreams are a throwback to the days when design and craftmanship mattered.
Who knows why they manifested themselves on earth or how much longer they will
be around.  Everytime I tell somebody I have an Airstream, they just sigh and
wish they could be so lucky.  Regarding the motorhome, I believe "Thor", in
their infinate wisdom, do not make them anymore.  They now manufacture the
common "box" motorhome that everybody else does, and slap on the Airstream
name.  But everybody knows it is not an Airstream.  I had the good fortune to
look inside a 34' classic motorhome and it was fantastic.  My friend said it
was like traveling in a luxury train car and everywhere they went people
wanted to find out about it.  the interior was all done in wood with wrap
around windows in the back.  It was truely a well crafted and though out
machine. They were always answering questions about about the silver bullet.
Thor, should take notice and start making them again.
I believe they run, used, from about 20,000 to 60,000 dollars.  In my limited
knowledge about the elusive ship, I believe they range in sizr from ~28'to
34'.  If you surf the web some you can probally find one.