[VACList] FW: Airstream Pacer Interior For Sale

Ya hate to see it, but if anyone is restoring a '58-'60 Pacer....
RJ

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Forrest Bone" <f23bone@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:59:16 -0400
To: <f23bone@earthlink.net>
Subject: Airstream Pacer Interior For Sale

For sale, the entire interior of my 1959 Airstream Pacer.  That includes
stove top, refrigerator, folding couch, bed and mattress, all cabinets, and
copper magazine racks.

Everything is in good used condition.  Pictures are available via e-mail.  I
would like to sell entire package at one time for $1,200, or best offer. The
trailer is located near Detroit, MI. Please feel free to call me,
248-433-2701.  You may also email me at, Highwayphoto@comcast.net.

Forrest Bone
tincantourists.com & oldtrailernet.com
1700 General Motors Rd.