Re: [VACList] Re: Mattress for Flying Cloud

Patti
Sounds like your real busy working on the F/C.
As for choice of A/C units there are only two that make a drip pan for it. I would
recommend the Dometic Duo-Therm Penguin. It comes with a drip pan,  which you will
want so the drain to can be connected and the condensation can drain out the bottom
instead of all down the sides. Plus if you want, you can get an optional 5000BTU
Heat Strip with it for like $40.00 more. The reason I'd recommend it over the other
is less weight and lower profile. Oh, it also has a 3 year warranty. As for choosing
an installer I'd get a few referrals before I took it to just anyone.
Bobby
Valdosta, GA