[VACList] Re: Electrical plug for '66 Caravel

This sounds like the solution I have been seeking for an external male plug I can
mount at the utility panel on my '67 Caravel.  I thought to have found the
solution in a marine shop, but apparently marine A.C. safety has a different code.
Frustrating to me to see marine 30 amp. male plug/mounts meant for the exterior
connection to a boat, but not have any such fixture available for land yachts.
Huff