[VACList] fuzzy bug guards - windows

The fuzzy bug guard for the windows of the 1969 models will certainly be the
same for the 70's model era Airstreams.  From 1968 and back they make have a
different product.  Beginning in 1969 Airstream made lots of changes ... I
know ... we've got a 1969 29' International Ambassador and Airstream was
nice enough to send me copies (better than nothing!) of the sales brochures
from back then.

Those changes made in 1969 are still with Airstream today plus many more.

Tom