Re: [VACList] fuzzy bug guards - windows

Not so... The 69 bug guards are like no other.... a few lines further down
(Inland sale page) is the fuzzy bug guard in a roll at a "sale price"... If
you don't have a 69, you will have to drill some holes and mess around to
get the 69 guards to fit.  I just went through this and I found the bug
guard at a lower " regular price" at another Airstream dealer... I suggest
you call your favorite dealer and order the standard bug guard and install
with contact cement as outlined in a Charlie Burke email that should be in
the archives...

Jim Clark