Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #255

Hi Patti - As an owner of a '59 TradeWind, I may be somewhat partial. When
trying to make a determination on a particular unit over the other, one must
consider the type of camping trips, destinations, number of occupants and
amount of usage the trailer will get. Single twin beds or a double? Couch or
dinette? Black and/or grey water tanks?

As for me, I preferred the dinette and twin beds. I did not want to make up
the bed every night and put the booth back together again every morning.
Good luck in your decision and let us know what you decide. Pictures would
be nice. BTW: '59 is the first year of TradeWinds.

So much aluminum, so little parking space.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT