Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #255

OOOOHHHH! a '52 Flying cloud! OOOOHHHH! Umm, Patti, have I ever told you
that I think you are a really wonderful person! Sparkling personality,
attractive, intelligent, salt of the earth! Are you buying any of this?
No? Darn!

Whichever one you do buy, Puulleeezzze tell the rest of us about the
other one. I would probably be willing to drive to New Yawk City for a
'52 in good condtion.

As to which one, if it's a toss up I'd go for the bigger one. If they
are the same size, go for the one in better shape, if they are in the
same shape, heck just go for the shinier one!

You've probably been around here long enough to know check the floor,
check the frame. I had a little bit of a heartbreaker here last year, a
'55 only 40 miles away, went and looked at it, good shape for it's age,
until I looked at the frame. Coastal area, high salt content, and it had
been backed up into a plie of dirt for years. the rear bumper had rusted
OFF on one side and the tounge was not safe either. If the price were
right I'd have gotten it anyway, but he wanted enough to buy a storage
shed to replace it with, Bah!