Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Modern AStream Safari quality

Huff
I have a '73 29 foot Ambassador. It's a rear twin model and loaded (travel mode)
it weights in at 5428 according to the truck scales. I do not fully fill the fresh
water tank, maybe 2-3 gallons just enough for emergency stops for the kids to be
able to use it if they have to. The rear beds are always made. The wife likes it
too. Plus she likes the fact that the linens can be washed then put back on so
it's ready for the next trip.
Oh yea, we use gas engines. The wife has a Suburban and didn't like the idea of
the noise or the glow plug thing, she wants to just turn the key and go and not
wait on a light to tell her to start.
Bobby