Re: [VACList] Re: VACList Modern AStream Safari quality

We'll second that.  Our '72 is comfortable, utterly reliable, less than
4000 pounds dry, and tows like a dream.  The aluminum-and-laminate
furniture is indestructible and absolutely minimum upkeep.  True, the
walnut laminate and shag carpet were unstylish -- but we are changing
that.  If I trash mine tomorrow, I will replace it with another just like it.

>I agree, made up beds is the best.  In our 75 Tradewind, we leave the bed
>made up all the time.

Our experience as well.  In fact, we are having custom mattresses made up
(see Kevin Allen's post).

            -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle